12:15 - 2:30 pm (Kinder - Prep ) *¢ 56.000.00 lunch included ( Full capacity)
3:00 - 4:00 pm (1st -3rd grade ) ¢ 40.000.00
12:15 - 2:30 pm (4th -6th grade ) *¢ 56.000.00 lunch included
3:00 - 4:00 pm (High School ) ¢ 40.000.00
¢ 40.000.00 *¢ 56.000.00 Lunch included
1. Bank transfer to Margarita Morera's account at BAC San Jose. These are the details: ID (cedula) 109710657, Account number: 907261275. Client account number for inter-bank transactions: 10200009072612751
2. Send payment with the student and give it to the Club's instructor.
• Introduce computational thinking.
• Overcome daily challenges putting into practice concepts and cognitive skills related to different curricular areas using computational thinking.
• Learn to think and design naturally and playfully.
• Increase curiosity regarding robotics and engineering
• Stimulate interest in STEM areas
• Propagate the values of teamwork, respect, responsibility, companionship, solidarity, improvement, creativity and innovation.
• Acquire basic technological concepts and acquire skills such that progamming becomes just another language
• Prototype solutions to solve specific problems.